Friday, November 10, 2006

Lots of Stuff I Won't Be Around to Check Out

The Bang Music Festival. The Palm Beach Music Festival. Marky Ramone. The Gym Class Heroes. Hellogoodbye. Dashboard Confessional. All this stuff was mentioned in this week's New Times, so I won't be redundant (from this point on, at least). Here're some other shows you may not have heard about:

- The Mad Caddies/Love Equals Death show at Maguire's, Friday, November 10.

- The Hard Richards at Backbone Music, Saturday, November 11.

- The Ridicules and the Sleeparounds at South Shores Tavern, Saturday, November 11.

- A fundraiser party for Frank Loughrey, Jr., who's recently undergone treatment for liver cancer, 4 p.m. Saturday, November 18, at 4773 NW 58 Ter., Coral Springs (call 954-650-0712, 954-341-0543, or e-mail cpclucy@aol.com).

Though, none of this matters to me 'cause I'm outta here for the week. See you when I get back. Don't drink and drive or do other bad stuff while I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home